While recooperating from undergrad, I've decided to take time to pursue things I've always enjoyed, such as catching up on some much missed television and reading Harry Potter (: But this fall, I also enrolled in a photography class to learn how to capture those Kodak moments. This past Thursday night my teacher really emphasized the value of a different perspective. He talked about how looking at things from a different angle can do wonders for a picture. Now I know he was talking about tricks behind a camera, but I couldn't help thinking that a lot of what we have learned in this class could be applied to our own lives. Open your mind to the possibilities life holds and don't be afraid to change your perspective with the camera or even without it.
She has future plans and dreams at night,
When they tell her life is hard, she says that's alright.
She's a wild one with an angel's face.
She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
When she was three years old on her daddy's knee,
He said you can be anything you want to be.
She's a wild one - running free.
No comments:
Post a Comment