March 4, 2010

To me, you are perfect

Taking pictures is sincerely one of my favorite things to do, especially when the main focus is the people I love. Number 12 on my bucket list was to refine my photography skills. In order to do this, I made a list of moments that I knew would be hard to capture on film, but would search for anyway. Love. For some reason I thought the pursuit of a picture that displayed true love would be years. What I didn't realize was that I've been living in the presence of the epitome of true love my whole life. What you have found is two extraordinary people that somehow manage to become even better when together. To even be blessed with a glimpse of a love like theirs, one could be considered lucky. Just remembering how fortunate I am to have them brings a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment