With the 38 items on my list, I have found a unifying theme. I want to challenge myself. If challenging myself means trying new food, I will try new food. If it requires reading Walt Whitman, I will read Walt Whitman. If it requires learning yoga, I will learn yoga. If it requires going on a missions trip, I will go on a missions trip. Rest assured, no matter what it requires, it will be done with all of my heart.
January 31, 2010
Life is What Happens While We're Busy Making Other Plans
With the 38 items on my list, I have found a unifying theme. I want to challenge myself. If challenging myself means trying new food, I will try new food. If it requires reading Walt Whitman, I will read Walt Whitman. If it requires learning yoga, I will learn yoga. If it requires going on a missions trip, I will go on a missions trip. Rest assured, no matter what it requires, it will be done with all of my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWESOME soooo excited to hear bout em!
ReplyDelete