March 3, 2011

Long time, no talk

So for the past 3.5 months, my poor blog has been neglected. But I sign in tonight to start a new weekly post: 

Things I Love Thursdays

Everyone should take the time at least, and really more, than once a week to praise the everyday events, people, and other things that they love. So here is mine (:
  
1. Country Music: somehow I always get a sense of nostalgia when I hear it, but also feel a sense of comfort knowing that I'm not the only one feeling whatever the song is singing.

2.  Mandy: My golden retriever is always able to put a smile on my face.

3. When my parents make me laugh:  My family is my world. I love them more than life itself and would literally give either of them the shirt off my back. Spending time with them is sometimes taken for granted, but still love when we get to be together.

4. Mail: Who doesn't love snail mail? ( : A friend of mine sent me a postcard from a Richmond restaurant this past week and I can honestly say it made my day. Not going to lie, it made me feel special.


Hopefully this is the beginning of a tradition. I encourage all bloggers to take the time to remember the things or people that put a smile on their face at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment